Tuesday 4 September 2012

Day 4

So this was my fourth run. I was supposed to do it tomorrow but I didn't sleep great last night and was up early this morning so after work I was dog tired. I had a small dinner - cottage cheese, toast and an apple sauce and something like 24 oz of water. 

I've had a bit of knee pain periodically. Its mild; more of a distraction than a nuisance but it was making me wonder about a morning run since it tends to be a little stiffer in the morning. 

I decided that instead of risking bitching out in the morning (since morning Jay can be unpredictable), I would go tonight. We put our daughter down and I got my shorts and runners on, popped on ZR and went out. 

Mission 3 was a bit better than 2 but I was hoping for more. If it hadn't been for the zombie evasions it would have been pretty boring though. It was a good run; I didn't push as much because I was favoring my knee a bit.

There was one point where I blasted out 26.6km/h - almost speeding in a school zone motherf@#kahs! That shit is going to happen soon; I promise you. 

Hell yeah!

1 comment:

  1. Good on ya for getting it done!! I thought M3 was much better than M2. Didn't finish the whole thing, but had the dog with me and my shins got all f-ed up about halfway through. Whatever. We did it, pain and all. Booyah!

    ReplyDelete